- Liquid Anti-spatter CT-505 helps prevent spatter build up on nozzle and weld surface.
- It is water based and no mixing is required.
- It is paintable and will not cause fisheyes.
- It improves welding efficiency and is simply to use. The spatter is simply removed and will not stick on treated areas.
- It is non-toxic, non-flammable and does not contain silicone.
Anti Spatter Agent (MIG)
- Paint on surface to be welded.
- Brush, spray, or dip about 10-15 cm width from weld joint.
- Welding should be operated before anti-spatter agent dried.
- Use a dry cloth rub the residual spatter.