- To ensure the safety of the user, welders should use protection gloves and clothing.
- These clothing protects the skin from heat and welding rays.
Warning: The user must understand the type of work and select the correct type of gloves. Key considerations include radiant generated by source of fire or sunlight, surrounding temperature and conductivity of workpiece and if whether you will have direct contact with hot surface.
Cotton Gloves (500g) GL02-C500BR (White/Blown) GL02-G500BR (Gray/Blown)
- A good choice of comfort and breath ability in general purpose applications
- Various weights (in grams) knitting fabric to provide better gripping ability and increase durability
- High performance yarns further protect the product as well as the hands when working
Grey with Brown cuff
White with brown cuff