- Inverter technology provides a low weight power source that can be easily maintained or carried by the welder.
- ACUT air cooled power source allows continuous usage.
- ACUT can be used for cutting steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, etc.
- Self diagnostic function helps maintain power source.
- Post flow function gives additional cooling for plasma torch
- Mild steel cutting capability: 35mm/1.38”, at 120A
- Stainless steel cutting capability: 28mm/1.10”, at 120A
Digital Air Plasma Cutting Machine KA-ACUT 120
Rate Primary Voltage (V)
AC380V (3 phase), ±10%, 50/60Hz
Rated input capacity (KVA)
Rated input current (A)
Rated duty cycle (%)
Max No-Load Voltage / OCV (V)
Output Current Range (A)
30 – 120
Max. Cutting thickness (carbon steel) (mm)
Clean cut thickness (mm)
Air pressure (mPa)
0.45 – 0.55
Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)
576 x 297 x 557
This product is supplied with a full accessory kit including:
- Air Plasma Torch + cable
- Air Unit
- Earth clamp + cable
- Gas hose