- The KOVET rubber fuel hose (black) is designed for low pressure oil, grease, lubricate slurry delivery in automotive lines, lubricated tooling.
- It is capable for handling leaded, unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel.
- Engineered for constant contact with petrol (and other liquid petroleum) on the inside and outside.
- It is suitable for delivering oil in automotive lines, fuel return lines, lubricant hose.
- Good abrasion resistance and weather resistance rubber.
For welding applications and allied processes
Synthetic rubber blend
Air, LPG, Oxygen, AC
Black - orange
EN559:1994 / ISO3821
WARNING: Do not use for pressure lines or fuel injected engines.