- This 100 KHz Inverter DC Stick welding machine employs MOSFET Technology.
- The plastic corner protection reduces potential scratches.
- It is designed to increase the weld quality even when welding at low current.
- It has automatic detection system for overloading and overheating.
- Consistent weld with reduced sparks.
- Energy efficient and portable with a strong handle.
- Suitable for welding metals and non-metals, steel, alloy, stainless steel and cast iron
- It can be used for varied applications, including repairs, construction and infrastructure projects.
Inverter DC (MMA) Welding Machine ARC 250CT
Rate Primary Voltage (V)
AC220V (1 phase), ±15%, 50/60Hz
Rate Primary Input (KVA)
Output Current Range (A)
30 – 190
Output Voltage (V)
21.2 – 27.6
Rate duty cycle at 30% (10min),40℃ (%)
Rate duty cycle (10min) at 60%, 40℃ (%)
Rate duty cycle at 100% (10min), 40℃(%)
Max No-Load Voltage / OCV (V)
No-Load Loss (W)
Efficiency at MAX Current (%)
Power Factor at MAX Current
Housing protection grade
Rod diameter (mm)
2.0 – 4.0
Welding thickness (mm)
2.0 – 7.0
Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)
402 x 160 x 300
This product is supplied with a full accessory kit including:
- Earth clamp + cable
- Electrode holder + cable