- This welding machine is part of the new Inverter Digital MMA160GDM/200GDM series.
- It uses “SINGLE PC BOARD” technology with 32 bit high speed processors to control welding characteristics.
- It contains built-in Micro Chip which can be upgraded to improve the machine welding performance.
- LED Display shows the default current.
- Intelligent Fan control reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or decreased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking and arc easier.
Inverter DC Stick MMA (TIG) Welding Machine ABS 160GDM
Rate Primary Voltage (V)
AC220V (1 phase),
Rate Primary Input (KVA)
MMA: 7.2, TIG: 4.5
Output Current Range (A)
MMA: 40 – 160, TIG: 20 - 160
Output Voltage (V)
MMA: 21.6 – 26.4, TIG: 10.8 – 16.4
Rate duty cycle at 25% (%)
MMA: 160A 26.4V, TIG: 160A 16.4V
Rate duty cycle at 100% (%)
MMA: 90A 23.6V, TIG: 100A 14.0V
Max No-Load Voltage / OCV (V)
No-Load Loss (W)
Efficiency at MAX Current (%)
Power Factor at MAX Current
Housing protection grade
Rod diameter (mm)
2.0 – 2.6
Welding thickness (mm)
2.0 – 4.0
Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)
288 x 136 x 234
This product is supplied with a full accessory kit including:
- Earth clamp + cable
- Electrode holder + cable