- This welding machine is part of the new Inverter Digital MMA160GDM/200GDM series.
- It uses “SINGLE PC BOARD” technology with 32 bit high speed processors to control welding characteristics.
- It contains built-in Micro Chip which can be upgraded to improve the machine welding performance.
- LED Display shows the default current.
- Intelligent Fan control reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or decreased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking and arc easier.
- Users can choose between non-pulse and pulse mode to adapt to your welding needs.
Inverter DC Stick MMA (TIG) Welding Machine ABS 200GDM
Rate Primary Voltage (V)
AC220V (1 phase),
Rate Primary Input (KVA)
MMA: 9.6, TIG: 6.2
Output Current Range (A)
MMA: 40 – 200, TIG: 20 – 200
Output Voltage (V)
MMA: 21.6 – 28.0, TIG: 10.8 – 18.0
Rate duty cycle at 25% (%)
MMA: 200A 28.0V, TIG: 200A 18.0V
Rate duty cycle at 100% (%)
MMA: 120A 24.8V, TIG: 140A 15.6V
Max No-Load Voltage / OCV (V)
No-Load Loss (W)
Efficiency at MAX Current (%)
Power Factor at MAX Current
Housing protection grade
Rod diameter (mm)
2.0 – 3.2
Welding thickness (mm)
2.0 – 6.0
Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)
315 x 145 x 250
This product is supplied with a full accessory kit including:
- Earth clamp + cable
- Electrode holder + cable