- This welding machine is a great choice for welding on mild steel, low alloy and stainless steel as well as cast iron.
- It can be used for maintenance, repair, light fabrication, and hobby projects.
- Outstanding ARC Stability with low spatter.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimized electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Wide Range for Input Voltage: 220/230±15%.
- Super portable and energy saving.
Inverter DC Stick (MMA) Welding Machine KOVET-KRS 200A
Rate Primary Voltage (V)
AC220V (1 phase),
Rate Primary Input (KVA)
Output Current Range (A)
29 – 200
Output Voltage (V)
21.7 – 28.0
Rate duty cycle (10min) at 60%, 40° (%)
Rate duty cycle at 100% (10min), 40°C(%)
Max No-Load Voltage / OCV (V)
No-Load Loss (W)
Efficiency at MAX current (%)
Power factor at MAX current
Rod diameter (mm)
2.0 – 3.2
Welding thickness (mm)
2.0 – 6.0
Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)
460 x 170 x 330
This product is supplied with a full accessory kit including:
- Earth clamp + cable
- Electrode holder + cable