- Advanced inverter technology delivers superior TIG performance.
- Un-touch start DC TIG operation allows you to strike the arc easily with high frequency, and makes it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions.
- Automatic HOT START boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Integral gas and power connector for simple torch connections and quick changes between TIG and stick welding.
- Wide range input voltage: 220V +/- 15%
- Energy saving, compared with the traditional TIG machine more efficient.
Inverter DC TIG (MMA) Welding Machine KOVET-KRT 200A
Rate Primary Voltage (V)
AC220V (1 phase), +/-15%, 50/60Hz
Rate Primary Input (KVA)
TIG: 6.2, MMA: 7.5
Output Current Range (A)
TIG: 10-200, MMA: 40-165A
Rated duty cycle at 60% (%)
TIG: 200A 18V, MMA: 165A 26.6V
Rated duty cycle at 100% (%)
TIG: 155A 16.2V, MMA: 127A 25.0V
Rated Load Voltage (V)
TIG: 10.4 – 18.0, MMA: 21.6 – 26.6
Wire / Rod diameter (mm)
TIG: 1.6 – 4.0, MMA: 2.0 – 3.2
Max No-Load Voltage / OCV (V)
No-Load Loss (W)
Efficiency at MAX current (%)
Power factor at MAX current
Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)
460 x 170 x 330
This product is supplied with a full accessory kit including
- Electrode holder + cable
- Earth clamp + cable