- This 100 KHz Inverter DC Stick welding machine employs MOSFET Technology.
- The plastic corner protection reduces potential scratches.
- It is designed to increase the weld quality even when welding at low current.
- It has automatic detection system for overloading and overheating.
- Consistent weld with reduced sparks.
- Energy efficient and portable with a strong handle.
- Suitable for welding metals and non-metals, steel, alloy, stainless steel and cast iron
- It can be used for varied applications, including repairs, construction and infrastructure projects.
Inverter DC (MMA) Welding Machine ARC 250CT
Product Code WM04-ARC250CT Rate Primary Voltage AC220V (1 phase), ±15%, 50/60Hz Rate Primary Input (KVA) 9 Output Current Range (A) 30 - 190 Output Voltage (V) 21.2 – 26.8 Rate duty cycle at 30% (10min),40℃ (%) 190A 27.6V Rate duty cycle (10min) at 60%, 40℃ (%) 160A 26.4V Rate duty cycle at 100% (10min), 40℃(%) 140A 25.V Max No-Load Voltage / OCV (V) 70/18(VRD) No-Load Loss (W) 30 Efficiency at MAX Current (%) 80 Power Factor at MAX Current 0.7 Insulation grade H Housing protection grade IP21S Rod diameter (mm) 2.0 – 4.0 Welding thickness (mm) 2.0 – 7.0 Weight (kg) 6.4 Dimension (LxWxH) (mm) 402 x 160 x 300
This product is supplied with a full accessory kit including:
- Earth clamp + cable
- Electrode holder + cable