- For welding applications and allied processes
- The hose is widely used in many industries including construction site, manufacturing industries, mining, metal welding - cutting, automotive industry, shipyards and many more.
- KOVET twin line welding gas hose is manufactured from an ISO 2001 certified factory and is available in various diameter size.
- Manufacture with double braided reinforcement for heavy-duty work.
- EPDM rubber is available as a copolymer of ethylene and propylene. It has good resistance to ozone, sunlight and weather.
- Smooth interior surfaces help to facilitate the flow of gas.
KOVET Rubber Twin Line Welding Hose EPDM
For welding applications and allied processes
Synthetic rubber blend
LPG & Oxygyen, AC & Oxygen
-25°C to +80°C
Product Code HOSTKV-E14201 NOM (inch) 1/4 x 1/4 ID (mm) 6.3 x 6.3 OP (mm) 13.0 x 15.0 Length (m) 100 Reinforcement layers 2 WP (psi) 400 BP (psi) 1200