- Polyurethane tubing (PU tubing) with fitted connector is commonly uses for hydraulic or pneumatic applications.
- For semi or automation purpose, fuel lines, pneumatic control systems and lubrication lines.
- Good resistance against abrasion, oil, fuel and all type of weathering.
- Very high durability, excellent smooth surface finishing and light weight.
- Polyurethane polymers exhibit high tensile strength.
- Outstanding recovery properties i.e. maximum kink resistance & minimum kink memory
- Made from Grade A PU which is non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Available in multi-colour for easy identification
Polyurethane Spiral Tube
hydraulic or pneumatic applications.
Red/ Blue/ Green/ Black
Smooth or Corrugated
-25°C to +80°C
EN559:1994 / ISO3821