- Polyurethane tubing (PU tubing) commonly uses for hydraulic or pneumatic applications.
- For semi or automation purpose, fuel lines, pneumatic control systems and lubrication lines.
- Good resistance against abrasion, oil, fuel and all type of weathering.
- Very high durability, excellent smooth surface finishing and light weight.
- Polyurethane polymers exhibit high tensile strength.
- The service temperature for the PU tubing is -25°C to 80°C.
- Outstanding recovery properties i.e. maximum kink resistance & minimum kink memory
- Materials is PU Grade A which is non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Available in multi-colour which is easy for identification
- Working Pressure - up to 10kg/cm2
Hydraulic or pneumatic applications.
Blue/ Red/ Black/ Transparent/ Orange/ Yellow
-25°C to +80°C
50/ 100/ 200/ roll
EN559:1994 / ISO3821