- Polyurethane tubing (PU tubing) with fitted connector is commonly uses for hydraulic or pneumatic applications.
- For semi or automation purpose, fuel lines, pneumatic control systems and lubrication lines.
- Good resistance against abrasion, oil, fuel and all type of weathering.
- Very high durability, excellent smooth surface finishing and light weight.
- Polyurethane polymers exhibit high tensile strength.
- Outstanding recovery properties i.e. maximum kink resistance & minimum kink memory
- Materials is PU Grade A which is non-toxic and environmental friendly
- Available in multi-colour which is easy for identification
Polyurethane Tube with Fitted Connector
hydraulic or pneumatic applications.
Red/ Blue/ Green/ Black
Smooth or Corrugated
EN559:1994 / ISO3821