- All functions controlled by Forward / Off / Reverse switch, clutch lever and speed adjustment knob.
- Versatility and convert ability inherent in the design ensure all types of straight line, circle, and level cutting are simply performed.
- The drive unit employing the single cone system (mechanical step less variation device) assures constantly stable machine travel.
- Plate track for straight-line cutting is available in interlocking sections of 1,800 mm (70”) each which may be extended indefinitely.
- An adjustable radius bar for circle cutting is optionally available.
- The torch holder makes the bevel cutting of the lower edge possible, and the torch up /down unit is easy to handle and durable.
- Light in weights (10 kg) for handling and transportation.
Portable Cutting Machine KV-12 Liger(LPG) / KV-12 Liger(AC)
Cutting thickness (mm)
5 - 30 mm by standard accessories
and up to 100 mm with modification
220V / 50 Hz
Cutting Speed (mm/min)
Max. Diameter of circle cutting (mm)
Grooves / Cutting Angle
350 x 140 x 175