- This KOVET Silver Brazing Flux can be used on silver brazing, silver soldering, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including carbides, nickel, copper-based alloys, or even precious metals as gold.
- It has a wide active temperature range.
- It is designed to be used with low temperature and extended or uneven heating treatment.
- This flux is available in powder. It may be mixed to form a paste.
Kovet Silver Brazing Flux KV-509
- Spread evenly over precleaned joint surfaces and apply to brazing alloy.
- Preheat with brazing operation
- Remove excess flux with hot water.