The dye penetrant inspection material consisting of three liquids; penetrant, remover and developer, detects minute flaws open to material surfaces. TASETO COLOR CHECK provides simple and reliable inspections and maintenance of various products and machines.
* Ferrous materials : Mild steels, high tensile steels, stainless steel, aluminium, brass, various other alloys.
* Non-ferrous materials : Ceramics, glass, synthetic resins.
TASETO Color Check
- Applicable to all material grades, except for porous materials. Flaws open to material surface can be detected.
- Flaws are magnified and indicated clearly in red on white developer films.
- Easy to use
- suitable for quick inspections.
- No special equipment is required.
- Flaw detectability is high, bringing about highly reliable results.
- Pre cleaning: Remove oil, grease and dirt off the test surface with the remover to let flaws open, and then dry the surface well.
- Penetration: Apply the dye penetrant over the test surface. Normal dwelling time is the range of 5 to 20 minutes. If the test is performed under cold temperatures, increase the dwelling time.
- Cleaning: Wipe off superficial dye penentrant with a waste soaked with the remover. If you used the water washable penetrant, spray shower water.
- Developing: Apply a thin coat of the well agitated developer to the test surface. Normal developing time is 7 to 30 minutes. Inspection Evaluate flaw indication after the developer has dried.