CE EN175, ANSI Z87.1
- A welding helmet is necessary to protect face and eyes of welders from infrared/UV radiation and parks, spatter, slag.
- Large size / light weight helmet gives a good coverage of face during welding.
- Made from non moisture-sensitive fiberglass.
- Equipped with headgear lock (cap mounting), filter lens, cover lens and backing lens frame.
- Extra Durable capability with impact resistant.
- Easy to flip front lens size of 2" x 4 1/4".
Welding Helmets and Handshields M1
Viewing Window (inch)
4 x 4 1/4