- KOVET-H222F is a low fuming bronze filler metal for brazing of ferrous and non-ferrous allows such as steel, copper, copper alloys, nickel, nickel alloys and stainless steel.
- It is designed as a strong, hard brass-welding rod with coated flux.
- It can be used for gap brazing for galvanized steel tubes. It is recommended for repair work on steel, cast iron and other copper base alloys
- The good fuming qualities and mechanical properties give low fuming bronze a widely used general-purpose rod.
- Melting point of 865-890˚C.
Welding Rod (for low fuming bronze-coated) H222F
Composition Weight (%) Cu 56.0-60.0 Fe 0.25-1.20 Sn 0.80-1.10 Si 0.04-0.15 Mn 0.01-0.50 Zn Bal.
Typical Mechanical Properties
Elongation / 5d (%) Melting range (°C) Density (kg/dm3) 380-420 25 865-890 8.4