- The Bronze Brazing Rod is widely used for oxy-acetylene welding. It is designed as a strong, hard brass-welding rod
- Recommended for repair work on steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, brass and other copper base alloys.
- It can be used as an assembly method for repair work and for construction.
- The good fuming qualities and mechanical properties make low fuming bronze a widely used general-purpose rod.
- Melting point of 865°C-890°C.
Welding Rod (for low fuming bronze) S222
Typical Mechanical Properties
Elongation / 5d (%)
Melting Range 0C
865 - 890