- KOVET-L302 is a 25% silver filler metal for copper and copper alloys.
- The higher proportion of silver alloy will lower its melting temperature resulting in a fluid that is easier to control by operators and help ensure excellent conductivity.
- This brazing alloy is supplied as bare rod and primarily self-fluxing type, as such, additional flux is not required when applied to pure copper. However, the silver brazing flux is often used for brazing of steel, stainless steel, brass, nickel alloy and other metals.
- KOVET high silver brazing alloy is excellent for general purpose, non-toxic, cleanest, brightest, free of oxide and surface impurities.
- It is suitable for joining of a wide gap, spectacle frames, pipes, tools, appliance repairing parts, precision instruments as well as other applications.
Welding rod (for Silver Copper Phosphorus Brazing alloy) 25% Silver
Typical Mechanical Properties
Elongation / 5d (%)