- This Air Plasma Cutting Machine employs the Pilot-Arc technology Inverter technology which makes it more efficient in cutting workpiece, lengthening the life of cutting consumables.
- Easy set-up with quick connection to the air compressor and Plasma Cutting Torch.
- It has a HF system which controls the cutting line, speeding the cutting process and increases the cutting efficiency.
- Carbon steel cutting capability: 20mm
- Mild steel cutting capability: 15mm
- Suitable for cutting carbon steel, copper, aluminum, stainless and other metals.
Pilot Arc Air Plasma Cutting Machine KRP-CUT60
Rate Primary Voltage (V)
AC220V (1 phase), +/-15%, 50/60Hz
Rate Input Current (A)
Output Current Range (A)
20 – 60
Rated duty cycle (%)
Max output voltage (V)
Max No-Load Voltage / OCV (V)
Efficiency at MAX current (%)
Air pressure (kg/cm2)
4.0 – 5.0
Power factor at MAX current
Housing Protection grade
Cutting thickness (mm)
1 – 20
Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)
505 x 203 x 375
This product is supplied with a full accessory kit including:
- Air Plasma Torch P-80 + cable
- Air Unit
- Earth clamp + cable
- Gas hose