Welding Electrode (for copper, silicon bronze and brass) BRONZE-55
- KOVET Bronze-55 is a basic Tin phosphur bronze coated electrode.
- It can be used to weld copper, tin, silicon, bronze and brasses.
- The deposit also had good resistance to salt water corrosion and in ambient environment in which steel would normally rust.
- It is suitable for welding repairs on valves, pumps, shafts, gears, wheels, wire guides, break drums, draw and forming dies, cams etc.
- The electrode is also suitable for welding these materials to mild steel and can be used for welding cast iron.
|Diameter (mm)||0.8 mm|
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|