Welding rod Silver (for Silver Copper Phosphorus Brazing alloy) 35% #L314
- KOVET-L314 is a 35% silver filler metal for brazing of copper, copper alloys, brass, steel, stainless steel, nickel alloy and other metals.
- The higher proportion of silver alloy will lower its melting temperature resulting in a fluid that is easier to control by operators and help ensure excellent conductivity.
- KOVET high silver brazing alloy are excellent for general purpose, non-toxic, cleanest, brightest, free of oxide and surface impurities.
- This brazing alloy is supplied as bare rod and primarily self-fluxing type, as such, additional flux is not required when applied to pure copper.
- However, the silver brazing flux is often used for brazing of steel, stainless steel, brass, nickel alloy and other metals.
- It is suitable for joining of a wide gap, spectacle frames, pipes, tools, appliance repairing parts, precision instruments and other applications.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|