Welding wire (for mild steel, 500 N/mm2 high tensile steel, MIG) ER70S-6
- KOVET ER70S-6 Arrow Pack type is a carbon steel/mild steel welding rod by using CO2 gas or argon gas mixture.
- 80% per 20% CO2 gas in mig/mag welding process It is a metal arc by using gas to cover the welding line.
- It is a welding wire capable of withstanding tensile strength up to 490 MPa.
- all positions can be welded for thin steel plates.
- and use higher current to connect the stance and the overhead pose.
- Welding wire has good mechanical properties. Give the workpiece a good shape Less metal spatter, soft welding, good melting, welding current runs from the tip of the wire across the arc flame to the working metal well.
- Suitable for welding jobs with narrow workpiece spacing.
- Welding jobs that require high speed and difficult welding positions.
- Suitable for butt connection and scene connection in structural work such as structures, vehicles, machinery, industry, etc.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|