- Portable for carrying to any jobsite.
- Easy to connect to the air compressor. The welder can grab the torch and start cutting right away.
- Touch Start System – Smooth arc-striking with HF control.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Quality narrow cutting and excellent travel speed.
- Good Cutting Thickness – Up to 10mm for carbon steel.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life – Economical cutting accessories of good performance.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Wide range for input voltage, select a suitable engine drive in remote locations.
Energy saving - More efficient compared with the traditional cutting machine.
Inverter Air Plasma Cutting Machine CUT-40CT
Rate Primary Voltage (V)
AC220V (1 phase), +/-15%, 50/60Hz
Rate Primary Input (KVA)
Output Current Range (A)
15 - 40
Rated duty cycle (%)
Max output voltage (V)
Max No-Load Voltage / OCV (V)
Efficiency at MAX current (%)
Air pressure (mPa)
4.0 – 4.5
Gas flow rate (L/min)
Power factor at MAX current
Cutting thickness (mm)
Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)
402 x 160 x 300
This product is supplied with a full accessory kit including:
- Air Plasma Torch + cable
- Air Unit
- Earth clamp + cable
- Gas hose