- The KOVET inverter DC TIG welding machine employs advanced inverter technology delivers superior TIG performance.
- Un-touch start DC TIG operation allows you to strike the arc easily with high frequency, and makes it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions.
- Automatic HOT START boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Integral gas and power connector for simple torch connections and quick changes between TIG and stick welding.
- Wide range input voltage: 220V +/- 15%
- Energy saving, compared with the traditional TIG machine more efficient.
KOVET Inverter DC TIG Welding Machine 200CT
Rate Primary Voltage (V)
AC220V (1 phase), +/-15%, 50/60Hz
Rate Primary Input (KVA)
TIG: 5.7, MMA: 6.8
Output Current Range (A)
TIG: 10-200, MMA: 10-155A
Rated duty cycle at 60% (%)
TIG: 200A 18V, MMA: 155A 26.2V
Rated duty cycle at 100% (%)
TIG: 150A 16V, MMA: 130A 25.2V
Rated Load Voltage (V)
TIG: 10.4 – 18.0, MMA: 20.4 – 26.2
Wire / Rod diameter (mm)
TIG: 1.6 – 4.0, MMA: 2.0 – 3.2
Max No-Load Voltage / OCV (V)
No-Load Loss (W)
Efficiency at MAX current (%)
Power factor at MAX current
Dimension (LxWxH) (mm)
402 x 160 x 300
This product is supplied with a full accessory kit including
- Electrode holder + cable
- Earth clamp + cable